Here are some actual materials of K-BLP
- The corpus.by platform with web-based services 60+ for Belarusian and other text, voice and other data processing that can be used by linguists, computational linguists and language engineers, writers and proof-readers. Among others, the platform provides tools for tokenization, morphological analysis, voiced electronic grammatical dictionary, part-of-speech tagging, frequency counter, spell checking and others.
- IntonTrainer – a speech intonation analyser and trainer, a software system designed to train learners in producing a variety intonation patterns of Belarusian and other speech.
- Belarusian NooJ module for convenient processing of Belarusian language via NooJ linguistic development environment (please use “right click” in case of a problem).
- Belarusian and other linguistic resources provided for CLARIN Virtual Language Observatory (VLO CLARIN).
K-BLP CLARIN has plans
- to provide all services and tools from Computational Platform For Electronic Text & Speech Processing | www.corpus.by for CLARIN Virtual Language Observatory
- to involve other related organisations, faculties, scientific groups for providing more materials about Belarusian speech and text processing:
- State Scientific Institution “Center of Studies of Belarusian Culture, Language and Literature of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus”
- Belarusian language corpus (337 000 000 words) community
- Faculty of Social and Cultural Communications of Belarusian State University
- Faculty of Philology of Belarusian State University
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science of Belarusian State University
- The National library of Belarus